Author Topic: Who is your role model?  (Read 534 times)

Offline Eesha321

• View Profile
Who is your role model?
« on: September 26, 2015, 09:30:16 pm »
I really like the idea of role models and influential people so I just wanted to know who your role model is and why :)

Offline Puppylover287

• View Profile
Re: Who is your role model?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 10:08:54 pm »
My role model is Miley Cyrus I want to be just like hey when I grow up lol I'm jk

Offline Eesha321

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 10:09:25 am »
Lol

Offline Balletfreak1121

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 11:33:11 am »
My role model is Rory Gilmore from Gilmore Girls. Yes I know she is a fictional character but she is smart and is everything I want to be in life

Offline Shelby_s11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 06:16:46 am »
So I noticed you didn't get many serious answers.. Idk why because this question is really original. :) Anyway, my role model is probably my pastor's wife. I've had tons of people to look up to in my lifetime and it seems like every time I'd grow close to someone they'd leave for whatever reason. It kinda broke me for awhile, but recently Ive gotten closer with her and it's been such a blessing! I look up to her because I've known her for about 10 years now and she's always been the same. She's probably the most loving person I know, even though she's been hurt because of it. She's real. She doesn't pretend to be perfect. And I like that. I guess it sounds kinda cliche but that's who I look up to most. :)

Offline Mrs.singletary161

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 06:22:35 am »
My role model is my ex stepmom. She has been there for me when I needed someone to talk to. She's still there for me when I need her. To be honest I don't consider her my stepmom I consider her as my mom.

Offline SouthernLady_

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2016, 04:05:28 am »
My role model would definitely be my granny. Saying that sounds like she was 189 years old, but she actually wasn't. Lol she died when she was only 55 when she died of a blood clot. She had experienced so many things during her life from a double mastectomy, a complete hysterectomy, and other things when she was only 26 years old. She had gotten married when she was 16 to a wonderful man, my papaw, and she had her first child right after her 17th birthday. Being a pastor and preachers daughter, she was no stranger to scrutiny and problems you face when being in such a position. She stayed so strong and never let it get her down. Her and my papaw took up pastoring my church when she was only 17 and she remained faithful throughout that calling for a little over 40 years until she passed away. She faced so many things being a pastors wife that others would've died at the thought of what she went through. Also, she was so influential to me because she taught me how to be kind to others, how to love those that do you wrong, and how to be a model to others who are looking up to you that not even YOU know about. She was my very best friend and to tell you about our friendship would take up all the pages in this forum. I just feel like honoring her in this way is so fitting. There should be more people in the world like her. It would definitely be a better place. ((((;

Offline I_??_Draco_Malfoy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 02:00:54 am »
My role model is Emma Watson

Offline GwenButWhen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 09:23:26 am »
My role model is Mark Fischbach. He makes millions of people happy on a daily basis, even twice a day. He works so hard for his fans and has personally helped me through a lot of hard times, even though I've never met him. If I had a wish it would be the ability to make videos that are as amazing and make people as happy as his do. I really want to meet him someday, and I hope that if I do it'll be not as a fan, but as a friend. He truly is everything that I aspire to be in my life.

Offline belleCorgi01

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2016, 02:09:25 am »
My role model is Jason Colman

Bitnami