Author Topic: Still no kiss:( (long sorry)  (Read 222 times)

Offline Julibanana1306

• View Profile
Still no kiss:( (long sorry)
« on: September 28, 2013, 04:40:39 pm »
So me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 months and 4 days lol and we STILL haven't kissed! It's soo annoying cos he knows that I want to cos I told him and he said he wants to as well but whenever we are alone and have the chance to kiss we both kinda freak out I guess. I saw him today along with my two bff's (if you read my other post you would know about them lol) and we were alone quite a lot but just hugged and stuff, he kissed my head twice and I was like dying haha - the first time he was lying on my back (don't even ask aha) and when he got off he kind of just kissed my head then the second time we were hugging and before he let go he kissed my forehead:) I'm just waiting for the day I can gather up the courage to make my lips touch his....

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
Re: Still no kiss:( (long sorry)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 06:29:41 pm »
You just got to cease the moment n just go in for the kiss once you do it that 1st time you will be fine. Even if justs a peck on the lips. I remember my 1st kiss n how nervous i was n after i did it i thought to myself how stupid i was for getting all nervous about it. Good luck hun xx

Offline Julibanana1306

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 09:56:36 am »
You just got to cease the moment n just go in for the kiss once you do it that 1st time you will be fine. Even if justs a peck on the lips. I remember my 1st kiss n how nervous i was n after i did it i thought to myself how stupid i was for getting all nervous about it. Good luck hun xx

Thankyou so much! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is/was nervous about it haha. I always have plenty of opportunities to kiss him I just have to man up and do it aha hopefully it will happen soon:)

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 10:09:03 am »
Yes that first kiss is always the hardest! Years from now with a new boyfriend and the one after that you'll go through that same anxious feeling with the first kiss. its like standing on a jumping board ready to jump off!
It's exciting though!
He sounds just as keen and nervous as you.
Take the plunge!
Xxx

Offline Julibanana1306

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 10:19:10 am »
Yes that first kiss is always the hardest! Years from now with a new boyfriend and the one after that you'll go through that same anxious feeling with the first kiss. its like standing on a jumping board ready to jump off!
It's exciting though!
He sounds just as keen and nervous as you.
Take the plunge!
Xxx

Aha Thankyou for your reply:) and yeah I think he is just as nervous as me but I know he wants to kiss me an like I said, he has kissed my head lol but I think he wants to take it slow. I overheard a conversation between him and one of his friends who had a girlfriend and his friend was like "do you actually want to kiss her?" and he said "yes of course I do I just dont know when" soo yeah. I don't want to force it though so I try not to talk about kissing and stuff because I want it to come naturally. Thanks again for your help:) xxx

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 02:50:02 pm »
Awww cute! Sounds like he wants the timing to be just right. That's nice. Xxx

Offline fantasybooklover

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 03:13:04 pm »
my ex boyfriend waited like 3 months to have our first kiss slow dancing at a school dance.idk if he planned that though.

Offline Julibanana1306

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 05:40:49 pm »
Yeah I think he wants it to be perfect because I'm his first girlfriend and Im like his first everything really: first proper relationship hug, first girl whose hand he held lol. I think he's more nervous than me tbh but every time we say goodbye he like kind of stands there and looks into my eyes befor he actually says bye so yeah aha. Xx
And that's actually really sweet whether he has it planned or not aww :)