Author Topic: Alot of white discharge while having sex  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Samantha20

• View Profile
Re: Alot of white discharge while having sex
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 11:57:17 pm »
Well as of right now I have heartburn and I had a slight headache earlier. And some cramping this morning.  Nothing too serious yet I'm hoping I  will be struck with horrible morning sickness at some point but it's come and go right now

Offline Bee!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 08:05:53 am »
I've been having cramping too, not enjoying that at all lol. Feeling sick at times throughout yesterday, not good for someone that is phobic of being sick lol. I swear my boobs are getting more painful everyday lol. XxX

Offline Samantha20

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 01:37:15 pm »
Woke up with a headache this morning after suffering horrible heartburn and morning sickness last night. I was struck in the shower and was just gagging but no vomit this time. My boobs are off and on. Some days they hurt some days they don't I'm not too sure what to think of that

Offline Bee!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 03:23:53 pm »
I have no morning sickness yet, have read that it can appear at around 7 weeks lol so I'm happy to wait haha xxx

Offline MissM89

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2013, 06:41:40 pm »
I'm 17 weeks now and plagued with the white discharge!! Me and panty liners are currently best friends!! Lol  Just another one of them lovely pregnancy symptoms!!
Congrats on pregnancy!!! :) read your posts about your loss....happy and healthy 9 months to you n little bubba xx

Offline Samantha20

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 03:54:27 am »
Thank you for the happyand heathy 9 months. Turn 5 weeks tomarrow. So scary that I will mc again. Having ligament pains and achy cramps and milky discharge. I think I will go get some panty liners tomorrow.

Offline Bee!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2013, 10:39:13 pm »
OMG I did a 17 hour shift at work!! They had no staff to cover a night shift so I stayed on from my 3-10 shift. Wow it was rough!! Exhaustion and night shifts don't go. My partner was very unhappy that I stayed. I think I've now realised that I need to take care of myself and my baby and not worry about what work need. Never again :( xxx

Offline Samantha20

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2013, 11:46:15 pm »
Oh wow yea no. Don't do that to yourself! I've limited myself to 8 hours of work. No way could I do a 17 hour shift. Today was my first day off in 5 days ahhh slept the whole day. You need to do that to!!! Rest up!!! Been having achy cramps and pelvic ache all day :/ it's not bad or severe just annoying

Offline Bee!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2013, 08:12:17 am »
Don't worry I will not be doing it again, lesson learned. Luckily they took me off my next shift so I can relax and rest. Ur right the cramps are so annoying, I was worried at first but then I read its normal so I stopped worrying. I wonder if it just carries on throughout or does eventually stop. I feel very sick today :( not good. Hoping it passes lol. XxX

Offline MissM89

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2013, 09:43:02 am »
Your welcome Samantha!! Unfortunately ligament pains are also around for a while!! Lol my bubba like to make a habit of squishing into my lower abdomen or so it feels, and I get horrible sharp pains, it worries me every time, but I give her a wobble n she responds with a little pros so I know she's ok in there! :) try not to worry and enjoy your pregnancy. I know easier said then done as iv never mc'd but I'm a bit of a worrier xx

Offline Samantha20

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2013, 11:57:59 am »
Having a weird sore pain in my breast when I don't touch them. They arnt the least bit sore when I touch them but they get sore aches in them when I'm not touching them so wierd. I'm also getting a weird achy joint feeling where my pelvic bone and thigh connect. It almost feels like I am growing but it's all achy. I'm glad to say those annoying cramps are easing. Forgot to mention that I began spotting around this time last pregnancy. And so far no spotting just white cm. I'm almost happy to say I am trying not to worry but at times I do worry a little. I am just going to think as if the mc never happend and then maybe I will feel better! As far as other symtoms I discovered that mayonnaise is not my friend. Everytime I see it smell it taste it, it makes me gag! Aversions??????? Don't know. Nothing else seems to bother me but I'm craving lemon all the time. I had a cup of noodle yesterday and I put lemon in it. Was soo good and it sure eased the craving. Strawberry lemonade helps to! Anything with lemon!!! Bring it onnn!

Offline Bee!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2013, 07:07:24 pm »
That's exactly how u should think :) I'm happy for you Hun :). Omg I have the same thing for lemon!! I actually hate it usually but wow I love it right now lol. I can't stand to try coffee atm. And I am usually addicted to diet coke but I can't bare it at all lol. Very weird. I told my sister yesterday as I couldn't hold it in any longer, she was so excited and then she talked me into telling my dad, which I have done tonight. He wasn't happy but not as angry as I thought either. Feel a bit deflated by his reaction tbh but I'm sure he will come round. Oh well. Hope u are well and relaxed :) xxx

Offline Samantha20

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2013, 08:22:19 pm »
I have just scheduled a doc appointment for the 11th at 330! Soo excited! I hope they tell me good news! I am so happy you told them! Wow. You got balls girl!!! I'm not going to tell anyone till I've reached 10 weeks. Last time I think it came back to bite me in the but when I misscarried 2 weeks later! I will definatly bee waiting this time I don't want to jinx myself! I also did one baby buy last pregnancy with a diaper bag but I have a good feeling I'll be using it this time around! Yea the lemon is my pal right now! I still have the aches in my leg it's just annoying and I want them to go away!!! But ino thy will be here for awhile.

Offline Sheisamazin

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2013, 10:32:04 pm »
Ohhhh yay! Finally a pregnant buddy!!! Yea but anyways when are you due? June????? Calculator say I'm due june3. How exciting were both exactly 4weeks 5 days along!!
Calculator says I'm due June 3rd too!

Offline Samantha20

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2013, 11:32:06 pm »
Sheisamazin, are you having a lot of pelvic ache too?? I found that once I hit the 5 week mark it's been here and it just won't go away!!! Feels like I got hit in the pelvic bone and now it's sore and achy where my thighs meet my pelvic area.