Author Topic: Too young  (Read 379 times)

Offline Iluvhatrs

• View Profile
Too young
« on: October 02, 2013, 01:23:53 pm »
Anyone else think that kids are getting younger and younger when it comes to sexual experimenting?? I remeber when teens from when i was 10 we only making out. And these were 15 year olds. They best we got in 5th grade was a five second kiss between two kids in my class. Now we have even 11 year olds saying they have done more than a 16 year old. What ha as the world come to?? Am i the only one who thinks this??

Offline 90210

• View Profile
Re: Too young
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 07:43:34 pm »
I agree! I'm sixteen never been kissed ffs then there's 13 year olds having sex and changing boyfriends every week it's ridiculous

Offline ItsTaylorrr00

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 07:57:26 pm »
Well I'm 13 and I have a boyfriend, but never touched in bad way or kissed... We just hug and tlk... Is tht bad.? I don't think so.

Offline fantasybooklover

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 01:38:17 am »
well I lost my virginity when I was 14 but I don't go around sleeping with different guys or having new boyfriends every week. I've only had sex with my boyfriend of almost a year and a half. we're both 16 now and still in a healthy happy relationship. and yes we use protection. some ppl are stupid with it yes. but my boyfriend and I are so incredibly close having sex just made us even closer and you learn a lot more about each other through it. so just pointing out. not all of us are bad.

Offline praise

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 02:48:45 am »
I think sex is only ok if your married.

Offline Cookielover1234

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 10:00:03 pm »
I'm 13 I have never had a boyfriend and I have only kissed 1 person for literally like half a second and that was on a dare

Offline Alicia88

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 01:15:50 pm »
Yes omg this is soooo true!
Kids these day have no self respect. I'm 16 and half the thins I here these days that 13 years old are doing is disgusting they probably don't even understand what they are even doing!