Author Topic: Pregnant  (Read 276 times)

Offline AlexisJones14

• View Profile
Pregnant
« on: October 10, 2013, 08:00:49 pm »
I had unprotected sex on October 5th,2013. I was told that it's possible i was ovulating last week. My breast are sore and a little bigger and I'm always sleeping now. I took the morning after pill two days after. But I'm still scared and don't know what to do.

Offline nillabean

• View Profile
Re: Pregnant
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 08:18:37 pm »
The longer you wait to take the morning after pill the less effective it is, also ovulating will increase your chances of pregnancy. Did your partner finish inside of you? It's tricky because those are also PMS symptoms if you're due for a period, but just to be safe I would do a home pregnancy test. Buy two, for extra accuracy, and tell your partner that you think you might be pregnant, don't try to go through anything alone make sure you have his support so that from there you can make decisions together. Xx

Offline nillabean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 08:23:04 pm »
Also if you go on the planB website, you can punch in the date and time when you had unprotected sex and then punch in when you took planB, and it will give you a percentage of how effective it would have been, based on the time you had sex vs the time you took the pill. Hope that helps, try to stay calm, if you're too scared to take a at home pregnancy test you can also go to the clinic, which might be a better option cause they'll be able to tell earlier than an at home pregnancy test. Because you had sex on the 5th, it might not detect that early on, I would go to a clinic for more accurate results. Good luck hun

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 02:06:51 am »
you are not pregnant until you take a test and it shows you are! Test if and when late. Pregnancy symptoms usually start AFTER a missed period. Why put yourself in this situation?