Author Topic: This is the 2nd time...  (Read 238 times)

Offline MarinesGirl

• View Profile
This is the 2nd time...
« on: October 11, 2013, 12:21:03 pm »
I've taken two tests. One was a couple days before I was suppose to get my period. It come up negative. I just took another one because my period has been late and it still came up negative. I used the Clearblue tests. As of right now my period is 6 days late. And I've never been this late. Help please.

Offline virawan

• View Profile
Re: This is the 2nd time...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 12:35:00 pm »
Hi MarinesGirl, maybe you need to wait a bit longer, sometimes it's hard to detect early pregancy using hpt. I just got my bfp two days ago, i decided to test after period late for almost two weeks, and still got faint two lines. My doctor said it's usual for early preg. So test again after several days. Don't worry, good thing happen when u least expect it, cheers!

Offline Anscott87

• View Profile
Re: This is the 2nd time...
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 12:37:32 pm »
Hi there! My cycle was 28 days for over 10 years and when we started TTC it completely changed. When you symptom spot and stress about getting pregnant it influences your cycle. I am hoping the tests are wrong for you and you do end up getting a BFP! My cycle now is 29-32 days bc of all the symptom spotting I do! Wait two days and test again if AF doesn't show ;) baby dust to you!