Author Topic: HELP !!!!! HOW LONG FOR A NATURAL MC  (Read 641 times)

Offline Kimm1985

• View Profile
HELP !!!!! HOW LONG FOR A NATURAL MC
« on: October 18, 2013, 03:28:09 pm »
Ladies I had a can 2 weeks ago stating my preganant was measured at 5 weeks not the 8 weeks I thought. Had brown & red bleed & cramps for over 2 weeks this all ended last weekend now gone back today for another scan & the SACK is still there - I was given the option to leave it another 2 weeks b4 I take any medication for it, I am now wondering how long have other ppl taken to MC naturally? I have cramps today & guess that's from them prodding & had an internal scan. PLEASE HELP NEED REASSURANCE

Offline Love44love

• View Profile
Re: HELP !!!!! HOW LONG FOR A NATURAL MC
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 04:34:49 pm »
Hi!!! I am going through the same. I'm going in Monday morning for the medication to help the process start. Best wishes! We are just ready to put this sadness behind us & start trying again! Let me know how it goes! :) xo

Offline Kimm1985

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 04:37:19 pm »
I'm now wondering if I shud have said yes to the medication but 7 tablets in total over 3 days seems like a lot :( I'm very fed up today & thought I was ok about it all but think I just want it all to be over so we can move on. I aren't even bleeding anymore & now I wish I was coz I would know it was all guna come to an end. What are u experiencing if u don't mind me asking? X

Offline Love44love

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 04:39:35 pm »
I'm totally in the same boat as you... No severe cramps & no bleeding! It's really weird!

Offline Madhouse 21

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 04:47:32 pm »
The same happened to me end of July. At my second scan on the tue sac was still there so I opted for a d&c. Had it the Friday, hospital staff were lovely and caring. Was glad for it all to be over xxx

Offline Kimm1985

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 04:59:39 pm »
I haven't been offered the d&c they say it's the last resort. I have cramps today but guessing that's coz they've messed about with me. Oh I'm all confused I don't know what's for the best at all :-( do I hang on for two weeks & then opt for the tablets or just ring & ask for the tablet x

Offline Kimm1985

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 05:02:21 pm »
do any of u know anything that would bring it on? Maybe an option x

Offline Madhouse 21

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 05:06:25 pm »
They gave me 3 options. D&c, tablets or natural. Nothing can bring it on, I'd ask for a d&c bevause then you know everything will be cleared out. Then you also know the wait is over xxx

Offline Kimm1985

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 06:03:34 pm »
I'm guna give it until tomorrow/Sunday then ring to book in for tablets a think I really don't want the d&c it's too much that for me. I know with tablets it'll b over within 3 days x

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 05:51:05 am »
Aww hun im so sorry. I think its best to go have the tablets its gone on for long enough now. I had 2 mc's in 2011, my 1st was a missed mc n managed to go naturally n the 2nd i had the tablets n that took a few days. The tablets they gave me were one inserted internally to make me contract n the 2nd swallowed. Xx

Offline Kimm1985

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2013, 06:31:10 am »
I'm really thinking about that but now nature has started taking it course& I have started all over again so fingers crossed my body is actually letting me get this over with. I have a lot of cramping & bleeding. I defo don't wanna go through this again I really hope it all works out fine when we fall next time x