Author Topic: "Its their body let them-" Oh no I won't!! I will help them!  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Pray4Hope

• View Profile
"Its their body let them-" Oh no I won't!! I will help them!
« on: October 19, 2013, 09:18:22 am »
I H.A.T.E this overused excuse! "It's their body, let them do what they want." Well...I hate excuse when it's used to party, drink, do drugs, And have sex with multiple people (and at a young age) and to do more bad stuff. Stop using this excuse!

Why would you tell people that they can do this stuff because it's their life and body? That is stupid.

Well if we can't get involved than we will get the parents involved. And if they won't then we will get involved no matter what other stupid people say.

No wonder people are so stupid nowadays! God. Will people ever be raised right in this society?

I will NOT let my friends, classmates, family members, even my own child do dope, become a prostitute, or be an alcoholic because of what this ignorant society says!

If people didn't care than there wouldn't be rehab centers or councilors to help us! If people didn't care than prostitution and doing drugs could be legalized. Or better yet, everything would be legalized!

Stop using this excuse and get help please. Or better yet if you're a teen about to have sex, don't do it. Wait till you are over 16.

~Hope   

Offline Loghr990

• View Profile
Re: "Its their body let them-" Oh no I won't!! I will help them!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 07:14:44 pm »
Not meaning to be rude but please please please STOP complaining about EVERYTHING your here on this planet to enjoy so be positive stop moaning live and enjoy. X

Offline byrnebabybyrne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 07:44:11 pm »
The thing is, it's their bodies and they can do what they want! You don't know they're history so don't judge

Offline Monneea

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 08:13:44 pm »
The thing is, it's their bodies and they can do what they want! You don't know they're history so don't judge

Not they can NOT!! If they could than laws wouldn't be their to protect them! She's not judging people. And it is not their body, it's gods Honey. 

I don't are why you say I will help people that are like this. Stop YOUR whining and leave Hope alone. If you don't agree with this stamp and have such little reasoning for it why the hell are you on this post?

Offline Angel1245

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 08:21:49 pm »

She has every right to judge. But how was she judging? She's saying that people shouldn't be using these excuses to do bad things to their body. "You don't know their history!" Oh quit you butthurtness Hun. We can talk to them before we help them you know. Girls like you piss me off, I'm sorry but they do. You guys have little reasoning for this excuse. Like mo said, if they had the freedom to do what they want than everything would be legalized!!

You are just saying this over and over again. "It's their body and they can do what they want!" No they can't. Cause people & laws can stop them.

Offline Forever-Young:)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 08:44:09 pm »
All of you stop please. Pray4Hope was just sharing her thoughts on here. She was trying to get younger people to understand that using this quote to do bodily harm will is not right.

She told me she was not trying to start an argument & that she never wanted to do that. She feels that girls on here are trying to make her seem like a bad person when she's really not. This is what a lot of girls go through on this forum.

Just leave Hope alone. She's already angry. She is angry because she is tired of being seen as whiny and argumentive. Let her have her opinions.

Offline byrnebabybyrne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 10:11:44 pm »
Both of you shut the hell up!! 

She is saying that people can not be using these excuses to ruin their lives. Let her post what he wants! You can't tell her what to post and what not to post!

I agree with this post wholeheartedly. I don't care what people say I will help them.

If you let her post what she wants then why not let me! I'm allowed my opinion xo

Offline cdefranco

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 03:56:43 am »
Just because you think you can do drugs, drink, have sex and do illegal things doesn't mean you don't pay for consequences. My cousin did drugs, drank and all that and now she smells like dog crap because of all the smoking she's done, alcohol made her slow, fat and now she smells like it, and she could've got STD's, but I don't think she got them. She wanted to be a teacher, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen because of all the drugs and drinking and illegal things she does. So if you warn someone and they're a dense jackass about it, and they say, "IT'S MY LIFE! I can do what I want to my body! Blah blah blah!" then you can sit back and laugh at them when they get sickly later on. You can't get away with anything. My cousin thought she could get away with it and now I'm the type of cold person who will literally call her an idiot and laugh in her face because of what she says. Well, her body's messed up, now. She smells like tobacco, weed and all this other gross stuff. And she looks so terrible. But hey! It's her body, and she did what she wanted! It's the her body and that's what she wanted to do to it. So you don't have to worry about it if you tell someone, "Don't have sex at a young age," and they don't listen. You did the most you could by warning them, and it's not your fault if something bad happens to them. I have a relative that had a baby at 15 and she was also the same with the attitude, "It's my body I can do what I want!" and now she's in her 20's and she's still being spit in the face by even her own blood and flesh. Everyone views her as a dog, now, and I'm sorry I have to say that, but that's what people view her as, now.

Offline choyjoy28

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 04:20:12 am »
Just because you think you can do drugs, drink, have sex and do illegal things doesn't mean you don't pay for consequences. My cousin did drugs, drank and all that and now she smells like dog crap because of all the smoking she's done, alcohol made her slow, fat and now she smells like it, and she could've got STD's, but I don't think she got them. She wanted to be a teacher, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen because of all the drugs and drinking and illegal things she does. So if you warn someone and they're a dense jackass about it, and they say, "IT'S MY LIFE! I can do what I want to my body! Blah blah blah!" then you can sit back and laugh at them when they get sickly later on. You can't get away with anything. My cousin thought she could get away with it and now I'm the type of cold person who will literally call her an idiot and laugh in her face because of what she says. Well, her body's messed up, now. She smells like tobacco, weed and all this other gross stuff. And she looks so terrible. But hey! It's her body, and she did what she wanted! It's the her body and that's what she wanted to do to it. So you don't have to worry about it if you tell someone, "Don't have sex at a young age," and they don't listen. You did the most you could by warning them, and it's not your fault if something bad happens to them. I have a relative that had a baby at 15 and she was also the same with the attitude, "It's my body I can do what I want!" and now she's in her 20's and she's still being spit in the face by even her own blood and flesh. Everyone views her as a dog, now, and I'm sorry I have to say that, but that's what people view her as, now.

Completely agree with this post! Couldn't have said it better myself! I applaud you! :)

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013, 04:45:23 am »
You can't really "stop" someone from doing something, not even your children. The best you can do is educate people and empower people. Build their confidence and respect for themselves.

Offline Mbee1999

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 05:59:49 am »
Yes people can do what they want with there body but most likely the consequences will be severe it's up to us to TRY to get through to them. The laws where made to protect them but also all the people who are not doing drugs and drinking all the time.

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2013, 06:25:11 am »
Of course this post was going to cause an argument. It stops NOW!!!

Offline Forever-Young:)

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2013, 09:26:54 am »
Of course this post was going to cause an argument. It stops NOW!!!

May I just point out that Hope was in no way trying to start an argument. She said she was trying to state her thoughts and opinions with everyone.

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2013, 09:52:45 am »
True. I don't think anyone ever goes out of their way to start an argument.
People have different opinions and when you feel strongly you tend to fight for them.
I think it's great to have a healthy debate, we just need to keep it respectful and use reasoning or evidence rather than making it personal or getting aggressive.

Offline Pray4Hope

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2013, 11:03:22 am »
I don't even understand why some of you are arguing anyway....it's just my opinion. This is why some of my post get deleted by moderators.