Author Topic: Favorite recipes!  (Read 394 times)

Offline Olivia100916

• View Profile
Favorite recipes!
« on: May 23, 2017, 02:58:49 pm »
Starting to cook more and i love it!!  What are your favorite recipes?  Id love to try new thing!

Offline Pip240417

• View Profile
Re: Favorite recipes!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 07:49:22 pm »
Oooh don't get me started - I have loads!

Hot Caesar chicken burgers: Really easy!
Butterfly your chicken breasts and coat them in smoked paprika and oregano.
Fry them until the spices turn dark and slightly sticky and the chicken looks golden and is cooked through.
Cut open your burger buns and spread Caesar dressing on the bottom half, top with baby spinach/salad, place the cooked chicken breast on top of the salad, spread Frank's Red Hot sauce on the top half of the burger and voila! Yummyness!

Winter Beef Stew: easy peasy!
Chop up a steak or buy some casserole steak (cheaper than using a proper steak!)
Fry your steak in oregano and pepper until it's browned on the outside, it doesn't need to be completely cooked through yet.
Chop up some carrots and broccoli.
Mix 2 beef stock cubes into a litre of boiling water and pour over your carrots and broccoli in a pan.
Add your steak to the pan.
Add pepper, Himalayan pink salt, oregano.
Leave to simmer.
Take out a piece of steak and cut it in half to see if it's cooked through. Once the steak is cooked through add some chopped cabbage.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Chop up a baguette and there's your supper :)

I also have a recipe for non-seafood paella but it would take forever to write out, if you want it let me know and I'll see if I can post a picture of it!

Offline Olivia100916

• View Profile
Re: Favorite recipes!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 10:00:41 pm »
Thank you so much!!!! You are awesome!  I'll take as many  recipes as you want to give