Author Topic: IDK WHAT TO DO!!!!!  (Read 87 times)

Offline aj13

• View Profile
IDK WHAT TO DO!!!!!
« on: November 22, 2019, 03:17:10 am »
UGH! I am so upset & stressed and have NO idea where to go from here. Me & my boyfriend have been dating for 2 1/2 years. i love him so much but sometimes i dont see us lasting. over the couple if years we have been together, the only time he shows me affection is if he wants to have sex, we barely cuddle or kiss without that ulterior motive. i dont want to break up because i cant see myself with anyone else. he has just lost that interest or want to please and wow me in our relationship. i feel as if he isnt crazy about me anymore. i ask him to go to the grocery store with me tonight & he said he would if we could makeout. but i told him if the only reason he is going with me is to get in my pants to forget it & he got upset. he makes a big deal over everything & doesnt validate my feelings at all. i said we should go to counseling or read some books, anything to help bring that fun & excitement back but he said he wasnt going to do anything bc he wasnt the one who needed to change. i am the problem: i get angry too much & i piss him off. i feel bad, but i enjoy the attention & company of other guys more than him the past month. i dont want to cheat or hurt his feelings because i really do love him but just need advice on how to bring back the wow factor & spark we had at the beginning. how do we compromise on things & keep a positive attitude around each other when we dont always agree. PLEASE help!!!! idk what else to do