Author Topic: Just a tad worried.  (Read 527 times)

Offline Kjm1508

• View Profile
Just a tad worried.
« on: September 20, 2011, 07:28:55 am »
Okay so according to this app the last times I had sex was the day I was ovulating and the day before and after with my bf of course, I'm just a tad worried, he did ejaculate in me, and lately I have been super moody and had more discharge then usual. Doesn't smell just normal discharge. Could this be anything? Or am I just stressing over nothing.   

Offline ScarletRose

• View Profile
Re: Just a tad worried.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 12:15:29 pm »
Hello hunny dont get so worried i can tell you that the diffrent smell is because of the sperm.. Dont be so worried until you miss your period

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 04:17:46 pm »
I wouldnt worry either til you miss a period. But just 1 thing the past 2 times ive been pregnant(both ended in miscarriage) my discharge has increased( nothin to do with miscarriage) like this month with me my discharge is different. But everyone is different. Xx

Offline Kjm1508

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 03:29:18 am »
ThankYou so much :) I'm due in 5 days. I'll post again if I miss :)

Offline Cazza

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 03:59:32 am »
I would wait at least 1 week b4 u test. I was 6 days late with my period. Did test on 6th day and was positive. Good luck

Offline Kjm1508

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 08:42:55 am »
So I'm due tomorrow. :)  hopefully I get my period, lately I have been feeling weird but I'm not sure if it's in my head or not. One thing for sure is I can't stop eating and I never get full. And I'm not the type to eat all the time, could that be just a period symptom? ?