Author Topic: Im 16, and i think im pregnant, should i tell my family?  (Read 1188 times)

Offline VampLov3r1

• View Profile
Im 16, and i think im pregnant, should i tell my family?
« on: September 20, 2011, 01:16:46 pm »
Me and my bf, we had sex a day or two ago, and I think I'm pregnant, because I get grumpy all the time, I'm also hungry all the time and it feels like something is swimming around inside of me, please someone help me, my bf and I want to have a baby early. I also nearly puke, and I get dizzy sometimes and I also get headaches.

Offline Mz Shawtii

• View Profile
Re: Im 16, and i think im pregnant, should i tell my family?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 02:13:17 pm »
Ok firstly your very young, you still have school and alot of ur childhood left. Secondly it takes at least 1 wk before u start to feel symptoms, also when u get pregnant u dont feel something swimming around inside of u. what u just listed could be a thing that they call hysterical pregnancy; which means because ur saying u wanna be pregnant ur body will go through the symptoms of being pregnant even though u r not with child.

This is also a very big decision of someone ur age, I suggest having a long hard think about it, babies cost a fortune, both u and ur partner most probably still in school, so u would both need to leave and get jobs, u need to think about the responsibility of having a child, think about whether or not u can raise/take care of a bub. Please think about it before u make any decisions.

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 04:10:53 pm »
Mz shawtii is right. They cost a bomb n you are young. Plus it can take up to a week to implant itself so u wouldnt feel anythin yet.rising Hcg levels cause nausea n your levels if you are would not be high enough yet to cause sickness n you dont feel anything swimming around. Sorry will have to wait to see if AF is late before taking a test. Xx

Offline Nice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 06:41:47 pm »
Theres still time to take planB !

Offline VampLov3r1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 09:11:22 pm »
And what's plan b? Is it an abortion? Me and my bf, want to have a baby early, I know how too look after one, because I've looked after my 2 little cousins, when they were little

Offline MissK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 02:51:03 am »
16 is young wouldn't want my kids to be pregnant at 16. But if you think you are ready then it is your choice. You have to tell your family if you are they will surport you no matter what hun. Just do a PT to make sure you are. Good luck Hun ?

Offline VampLov3r1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 05:53:12 am »
Ok thanks, I'll buy one later today, and use it.

Offline MissK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 09:43:23 am »
Ok thanks, I'll buy one later today, and use it.

Good luck hun

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 01:05:31 pm »
I was 16 when i fell pregnant n i knew how to look after a baby as i had a niece but its all different when its your own, it was so hard, So much more harder work. You may of had your cousins but you hand them back at the end of the day n carry on with your life, you dont get all the sleepness nights, money troubles. You really do need to speak to your parents how you feel. Xxx

Offline Selene

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 08:43:59 pm »
^ yeah, cuz when it's someone else's baby you can turn them over to the mom if you think they're getting sick or if your getting busy. You may feel like you want a baby now but those feelings can change. How long have you been with your bf? You wanna make sure he'll stay and take care of you and baby, but def talk to your mom at least. Good luck.

Offline Nice

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 01:47:19 am »
I mean i dnt believe in abortions but a baby at 16 is alot to think about.. Yu still gotta finish high skool nd u have ur whole life ahead of yu.. Theres always other times to hav a babyy.. Even better wen ur financially stable.. U cnt depend on ur PARENTS nd BOyFRIENd to help yu cus trust me u jus might b disappointed.. Idk hun thonk about it real gud b4 u think about havn a babyy

Offline VampLov3r1

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 06:26:42 am »
Me and my bf want to have a baby early, and I had to look after my little cousins all the time when they were babies

Offline MummyBabyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 08:03:08 am »
Looking after babies that you can give back and having a baby 24.7 is very different.. I worked in Childcare before I had my son I looked after 15 children under 2 years old every day and trust me it's very different.. And really your 16 do u know your bf is going to be around forever?? Babies don't make men stay trust me.. And have you thought about the money.. Are you ready to do it alone if he leaves?? Think long and hard before u do it think about the life u can provide for a baby..

Offline Dani21

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 08:29:27 am »
I understand how u feel I was a lil bit older than u when I feel pregnant I was 19 and i was scared to tell my family I was lucky to have a partner but onli just got with him when I feel pregnant wasn't sure he would stick around but he did some men do live up to what they have done. Have u taken a test that's the first thing u should do before tell ur family I was scared to tel my family.. And don't forget if u are pregnant do not give up school u can managed it as my friends had babies when they were ur aged and they managed with out the babies dad there, an now some are at uni so be strong and do a test before u tell any 1 xx

Offline N3lyyy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 03:40:17 pm »
Me and my bf, we had sex a day or two ago, and I think I'm pregnant, because I get grumpy all the time, I'm also hungry all the time and it feels like something is swimming around inside of me, please someone help me, my bf and I want to have a baby early. I also nearly puke, and I get dizzy sometimes and I also get headaches.
* itruely think you are way to young to be thinking of having a baby you need to sit down and think how are you qonna financialy take care of the baby with no education or job ? babys are very expensive and need alot of attention while you also are in need of attention and afection since your still kind of a baby ? And the baby will be with you 24/7 not just acouple hours like your baby cusins . Iam noone to judge you but iam simply giving you my opinion think about everything bills from the hospital doctors diapers formula everything costs a fortune !