Author Topic: Boy help!! ASAP!!!!  (Read 535 times)

Offline Icehalks11

• View Profile
Boy help!! ASAP!!!!
« on: March 01, 2012, 01:16:40 pm »
Ok so theres this guy that i like and he likes me too ik cuz he told me but last week my friend was mad at me and she told him a buch ofstuff about me thats notture (my Other friebds told me) and i dont know what she said and sincethat he hasnt talked to me and he doesnt even look at me anymore and i dont know what to do!!! (she still thinks i dont know but i dont wanna tell her ik cuz then she will be mad at my other friend) what do i do?!?! :( please help!! :(

Offline MusicIsLife

• View Profile
Re: Boy help!! ASAP!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 01:46:40 pm »
Ohhhh...that's a pretty sticky situation. Umm, if she was really your friend, she wouldn't talk about you behind your back or try to get in between you and your crush. I highly suggest you talk to her face to face in order to clear the air. If everything goes south, you should be glad you found out who your real friends are before things get too bad. Good luck!

Offline Nataliesmama18

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 02:33:39 pm »
If your so called friend told this boy you like things that ain't true then obliviously she ain't a good friend. You need to nicely confront this girl and ask her what her problem is

Offline Black rose 96

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 05:07:21 pm »
Talk to the guy and Ask what your "friend" said and you can tell him what is true or not.